A Healthy Bottom Line Starts With A Strategic Partnership
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers a powerful set of applications that deliver a compelling suite of technologies for healthcare organizations. As your expert, resource, and advisor, RBS can show you how to maximize its robust features, and enable you to make your company more productive and profitable.
When you need the power and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics GP:
1. You are using non-integrated information systems that restrict information sharing.
2. Increasing regulatory mandates and pressure to improve quality, safety, and access are cutting into your bottom line.
3. Managing compliance risks and costs, and financial impact of noncompliance are taking their toll.
4. You are still using a costly, inefficient paper-based transaction system.
5. Weak financial controls and audit trails causing low levels of data integrity.
RBS and Microsoft Dynamics GP, the cure to your pressing financial information needs:
1. Track, trace, and report information with strong financial controls, such as audit trails.
2. Shorten the budget cycle, and generate more accurate financial forecasts with powerful budgeting and forecasting tools.
3. Efficient management of your supply chain, with distributed requisitions management, workflow approval, and flexible order fulfillment.
4. Comprehensive inventory tracking and control. Monitor expiration dates, serials and lots, and multiple bins and locations.
5. Better access to organizational information and increases the usability of information while retaining regulatory compliance.
6. An Electronic Signature solution provides the ability to enforce dual signature authorization.
7. Advanced security options like password protection and login controls.
Contact RBS to learn more about the benefits of implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP.