The BI360 data warehouse is a next-generation, pre-configured and customizable data warehouse based on the world-leading Microsoft SQL Server platform. Now all your key data, whether in-house or cloud-based, can be stored and available for consolidated reporting, analysis and dashboards.
Priced for the mid-market
Until now, planning and implementing a data warehouse has been complex, expensive, and risky—often with mediocre results. With BI360’s data warehouse, you can implement in days or weeks instead of months or years, and at a fraction of the cost and risk of a traditional “home-grown” data warehouse project.
Further reduce costs with BI360 integrated BI suite
Replace multiple, older reporting, planning and analytical software as well as old data warehouses with the single BI360 suite for lower maintenance, lower ongoing training & support, less IT and consulting dependencies.
BI360 data warehouse features
- Built on Microsoft SQL Server platform and can integrate to virtually any database or file-based data source. Pre-built connectors are available for out-of-the-box integration to a number of popular data sources.
- User-friendly, non-technical administrative interface allows business people to configure and manage the data warehouse, including adding modules and dimensions, inserting new dimension members, managing attributes to empower better reporting, running scripts to manipulate data, etc.
- User-friendly menus based on Microsoft ribbon concept and Microsoft Outlook menu bar navigation concept provide easy viewing and filtering of data and dimensions in the data warehouse.
- Data and dimensions from data sources can be scheduled for automatic import or you can perform one-time or occasional import through user-friendly file import menus.
- Pre-defined modules and dimensions for data from your general ledger, payables, receivables, projects, fixed assets, sales and more, as well as user-defined modules for any other data source and dimensions you need for your data warehouse.
- Advanced currency conversion, consolidation, elimination, and minority features.
- Trees can be set up for companies, accounts and other dimensions with simple drag and drop design.
- Data viewer enables easy control of any data loaded to the data warehouse.