BI360 dashboards unify your most important assets—your people and your data. These convenient, web-based dashboards help you visualize trends, identify issues, and ultimately drive success. BI360 provides real-time dashboards integrated live to your Microsoft Dynamics system.
Collaboration for dashboards
BI360 dashboards integrate seamlessly with Collaboration, allowing your organization to access, review and share new insights into your data. Now you can make better decisions, with better information, to drive productivity across your organization.
Easy integration and easy to design
Install BI360, then immediately start creating your first dashboard and see results in minutes, not weeks! BI360 provides real-time dashboards live on Microsoft Dynamics, and Metrics from other data sources (spreadsheets, cloud, in-house databases, etc.) can also be included.
Reduce costs with BI360 integrated BI suite
Replace multiple, older reporting, planning and dashboard software with the single BI360 suite for lower maintenance, lower ongoing training & support, less IT and consulting dependencies.
BI360 dashboard features
- Completely web-based, both for designers and end-users.
- Out-of-the box integration to thousands of fields in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Use stand-alone or integrated to the BI360 Reporting and Planning modules.
- BI360’s dashboard designer module features a rich set of graphical components that allows virtually any dashboard requirement to be met.
- Power users use the dashboard designer module to pre-define various dashboard layouts for managers with different analytical requirements.
- Individualized dashboards can be designed ‘on-the-fly’ by end-users themselves by simply dragging and dropping pre-linked graphical components (“widgets”) onto the screen.
- Power users set up a library of dashboard components (reports, graphs) for users to choose from.
- Dashboards can be viewed with any device that has a web browser.